The 2019 Holiday Festival is Saturday, Dec. 7, 10 – 4 at Edison Elementary School – Edison, WA
Live music all day; raffle drawings all day
2019 Holiday Vendors
- 5Bs Bakery: Gluten free baked goods
- Kritterz: 18” character animals
- Allen R Berry Woodcarver: Handcarved wooden utensils
- Yadi Designs: Handmade fiber jewelry, wire-wrapped crystal jewelry, Christmasaurus ornaments, cards of my paintings and photos.
- Steve’s Dogs: Hot dogs and more
- A-n-A Farms: Wreaths, dog paw stepping stones, houseplants and suet eggs for birds
- John Braun: Wooden toys
- Laura Campbell: Rosehip wreaths
- Arbia Pizza: Artisan pizza
- Utopia Farms Candles: Soy candles
- BeachCastle Sweets: Handmade chocolates
- North Whidbey Farms: Goat’s milk soap and lotion
- Lost Art Apothecary: CBD infused topicals for pain and skin disorders
- Bevs Bags: Handmade items of fine fabrics, denim, and recycled jeans
- C Squared: Caligraphy cards, and jewelry
- Scents of Wellbeing: Aromatherapy
- Whimsical Rabbit Design: Greeting cards with hand-painted images
- Designs by Dale: Fused glass objects
- Slanted Sun Farm: Chili powder, popcorn, and spice blends
- Renee’s Shoppe: Wood toys, home decor, scrolled and turned Christmas ornaments
- Jack Mountain Meats: Organic landjaeger and pepperoni
- Carol Evans Art: Fused glass
- Weasel Glass: Precious stone jewelry
- Trillium Finch: Wild-foraged wreaths and mobiles, jewelry
- Dream Awake Trading Company: Dream catchers
- Harmony Fields: Yarn, sheepskins, sheep cheese
- DeeDee Gollin: Handmade organic skincare
- The Crepes Guy: Sweet crepes and caramel sauce
- Fuzzy Britches: Yarn, fabric coiled baskets
- Hart’s Farm and Homestead: Christmas crackers, garlic braids, potatoes, sprouts, etc.
- Spherical Elegance: Contemporary beaded jewelry
- Chuck and Chisel: Turned wood
- Slow Art Studio: Book binding
- Dragonfly Hollow Studio LLC: Coloring books, art prints, notecards, mugs and magnets
- Girl Meets Dirt: Artisan jams
- Jewelers Forge: Silver jewelry
- Sally by the Sea: Silk-screened towels etc. Metal yard art.
- Fully Fleeced: Yarn, knit hats, puppets, etc.
- Wendy Mossman: Crocheted rugs, potholders, etc.
- Melisialaneous: Quilts, table runners, fun themed pillow cases, pot holders, glass star/snowflake ornaments, coiled fabric bowls/baskets
- Well Fed Farms: Seasonal produce, chicken, pork and eggs, all organic
- Creative Coils: Wire-wrapped natural gemstones and crystals
- Lulu B Knits: Knit hats and baby items, also bags; lunch, grocery and handbags, from repurposed materials
- Dapper Swan: Chutneys
- Beeworks Honey: Local raw honey
- Felted Fantasies: Felted hats, purses, gloves
- Schoonover Farm: Yarn, fleeces
- AWE Parfum: Nine kinds of solid perfume, locally designed
- Bow Hill Blueberries: Blueberry products
- Buck Striegel: Functional pottery
- Dan Sweaney: Handblown glass
- Spoons to Rings: Jewelry from heirloom silver flatware
- Whitehorse Dahlias and Wood Works: Handmade wooden boards, boxes and furniture
- Jessamyn Tuttle Photography/Blue House Handwovens: Fine art photography (cards, framed prints, prints decoupaged on wood panels) and handwoven scarves and other textiles
- Graydown Alpacas: Alpaca yarn and knit items
- Mimi’s Garden: Soaps and lotions
- Blanchard Mountain Farm: Produce, dry flowers
- Present Valley Farm: Seasonal produce
- Samish Bay Cheese: Artisanal cheeses, organic beef and pork
- Whitmore Gallery: Kiln-fired glass and multi-media art, glass jewelry.
- Cedar Plank Seafood: Salmon, smoked and fresh
- Leaf Soaps: Leaf lard soap, lotions and bath products
Applications are closed.
There is a $50 application fee and $10 fee for sales over $500; $15 fee for sales over $800 and $20 fee for sales over $1000. Jurying for this event takes place by mid-September with notification by the end of September. The $50 fee is due upon acceptance.
Applications for 2020 open in February; deadline for submission is Aug. 31, 2020.
Holiday Festival Application Form